An overview of procedures for identifying and preventing problems, and maintaining and restoring the appearance and functionality of masonry and the masonry-veneer building envelope.
- Troubleshoot the main problems impacting the appearance and performance of new masonry.
- Explain how proper new-construction cleaning prevents problems.
- Identify problems “breathable” air barriers solve.
- List ways of solving problems common to existing masonry.
- Describe the main factors involved in restoring and maintaining the appearance and performance of historic building envelopes.