An overview of how masonry exteriors have changed since 1949, and the challenges and procedures involved in cleaning them correctly.
- Explain what new masonry construction cleandown is and why it’s important.
- Explain when clean-down must occur, and why.
- Name the top three causes of cleaning failure and how to avoid them.
- Explain why it’s important to test cleaning procedures before overall cleaning.
- Identify the main difference between cleaning clay and concrete masonry.
- List the seven “new” rules for new masonry construction cleandown.